Stream smarter to tell your story better.
Whether you're a team of one or many, we offer custom workflows and pre-built packages that fit any goal or budget. Our tools give your productions greater mobility and higher visual fidelity, letting you engage your audience with superb, purposeful content.
Why NDI for Government?
Broadcast from anywhere with no point-to-point connection, using your existing network.
From wireless printers to security cameras, more products and industries are using wireless networks to operate more intuitively and make life more convenient.
It's time broadcasting took advantage of these networks, too. NDI lets you do more with less.
NDI technology lets you stream from anywhere with a single connection point, using your existing network. With NDI, you can combine video, audio, camera controls, tally, and power into a single ethernet cable.
That means you can put a camera anywhere that can reach an ethernet cable outlet.
• Fit for any size team. Whether you’re part of a full-fledged video team, or you’re working solo, our IP workflows make it simpler to deliver a professional-grade product.
• A streaming Swiss Army knife. Board meetings, webcasts, television programs, and more can be produced and streamed with the same gear in one central control room.
• Mobile, agile streaming. Stream live from anywhere on your network — the mayor’s office, polling stations, board rooms — and show documents and other close-ups alongside your stream in real time.
• Stream from any device. Turn any compatible iOS or Android device into an NDI video source for your live productions.
• Go wireless with your existing network. NDI tremendously accelerates your pre-production, live, and post-production activities by sending real-time video and audio over your standard local area network — no point-to-point connection required.
• Experts who are on your side. We want to see you succeed. Just tell us your goals and budget, and we’ll translate that into a custom-built workflow designed to fit your vision.
"The quality, instructor expertise and advanced knowledge were so good that I want to make this mandatory training for current and all new employees working in our studios."
– GLENN KANAK,
Broadcast Center Operations Technician, US Air Force
Our Process for Government Solutions
The same Amitrace workflow engineers who visit your site will act as your guide throughout the entire process. Even after they install your equipment and train you to use it, they'll serve as your touchpoint for ongoing support.
Visit Your Site
- Our Workflow Engineers get a feel for your physical space
- Talk to you more about your goals, needs, and budget
- Understand the long-term plans for the program to simplify future success
Design Your Studio
- Take into account everything we learned from our on-site visit
- Create a blueprint for your future studio that fits your budget and space
- Outline a toolkit that makes your job easier and facilitates your goals
Review Your Quote
- Review a line-item list of every piece of equipment and expense
- Help you weigh different options in your toolkit and layout
- Explain the why behind our plan to administrators and other stakeholders
Install Your Equipment
- Before delivery, unbox each piece and ensure the entire toolkit is accounted for
- Pre-commission each tool for easy setup at your new studio
- Install your new equipment at your site and engineer it to your workflow
Train You to Run the Show
- Training on your new equipment from the same engineers who installed it
- Walk you through your workflows so you know them inside and out
- Answer your questions and offer ongoing support
Your All-In-One Touchpoint
- Act as your sounding board as your program and needs evolve
- Provide support and updates for your equipment
- No need to contact product manufacturers
We’ll be the engineers, so you can focus on your community.
Our team goes above and beyond to gain a deep understanding of your needs and goals, so we can build a system that fits you and your budget to a tee.
We'll keep you in the loop through every step of the process, all the way through installation and our hands-on training.
Once your studio is up and running, we'll continue to offer support and guidance to keep your house of worship running smoothly.