Cut cords, cut costs — single point connection is here
The world of broadcasting runs faster each day, but you don’t have to break the bank to stay ahead.
Today’s technology is more dynamic and flexible than ever before, giving you the capability to follow any story, no matter where it leads.
NDI (Network Device Interface) is the latest transformation in broadcast technology, a high-performance standard that allows anyone to use real-time, ultra-low-latency video on existing IP video networks.
LiveU mobile modems
NDI robotic cameras
Cellular bonding for remote video
Demo and rental units
NDI: The future of broadcasting
You no longer have to choose between capability and simplicity. NDI lets you streamline production and deliver a professional-grade product with a lightweight toolkit.
From network printers to security cameras, more and more products and industries are utilizing IP networks to provide a more powerful, more convenient way of operating.
So why do we still broadcast the same way when SDI was invented 20 years ago? Why don’t we leverage the IP network, like so many other industries?
Our NDI technology lets us live in both worlds. Traditional connections are still an option, but you’ll also have the ability to plug your cameras directly into your existing gigabit network via NDI. With these capabilities, you can build a system that makes the most of your existing gear, but can grow with you for years and decades to come.
- Build on what you have
Implement NDI video on your existing system, powered by our software and your existing IT infrastructure.
- Follow the action anywhere
Stream and broadcast where the story is happening — from downtown, the boardroom, city hall, or across the globe.
- Simplify setup
Drastically reduce setup times and overall system complexity.
- No lag, no blackouts
With cellular bonding and improved data consumption efficiency, you won’t have to worry about latency, blackouts, or lag.
- Experts on your side
Just tell us your goals and budget, and we’ll translate that into a custom-built workflow designed to fit your vision.
“Do we not want to integrate testimonials? I think they’ll be important nestled into each category type to show off the brands you’ve worked with and their successes.”
– OLIVIA, DESIGNER
Our Process for Broadcast Solutions
The same Amitrace workflow engineers who visit your site will act as your guide throughout the entire process. Even after they install your equipment and train you to use it, they'll serve as your touchpoint for ongoing support.
Visit Your Site
- Our Workflow Engineers get a feel for your physical space
- Talk to you more about your goals, needs, and budget
- Understand the long-term plans for the program to simplify future success
Design Your Studio
- Take into account everything we learned from our on-site visit
- Create a blueprint for your future studio that fits your budget and space
- Outline a toolkit that boosts you capability and quality, without raising complexity
Review Your Quote
- Review a line-item list of every piece of equipment and expense
- Help you weigh different options in your toolkit and layout
- Explain the why behind our plan to administrators and other stakeholders
Install Your Equipment
- Before delivery, unbox each piece and ensure the entire toolkit is accounted for
- Pre-commission each tool for easy setup at your new studio
- Install your new equipment at your site and engineer it to your workflow
Train You to Run the Show
- Training on your new equipment from the same engineers who installed it
- Walk you through your workflows so you know them inside and out
- Answer your questions and offer ongoing support
Your All-In-One Touchpoint
- Act as your sounding board as your program and needs evolve
- Provide support and updates for your equipment
- No need to contact product manufacturers
You focus on the action, we’ll focus on the system.
Our team goes above and beyond to gain a deep understanding of your needs and goals, so we can build a system that fits you and your budget to a tee.
We'll keep you in the loop through every step of the process, all the way through installation and our hands-on training.
Once your studio is up and running, we'll continue to offer support and guidance to keep your house of worship running smoothly.