We offer a wide range of equipment for rental. Check out these products below that may increase your production to the next level. Each rental is subject to pricing, availability, and approval. Contact our office to schedule your next rental.
From the office, an event, or from anywhere… with TriCaster Mini, anyone using everyday camcorders can create and publish great video content in minutes, stream it live, and make even the smallest presentation captivate audiences like network-style TV.
TriCaster 460 and 410 are all-purpose, 4-camera video production systems scaled for smaller racks and mobile units. From live and on-demand programs that look infinitely bigger to engaging social and second-screen experiences, create multi-platform productions to open up more revenue opportunities and extend your brand.
Revolutionize your moderate-sized shows with:
- 4-camera, 4-M/E 16-channel video switcher
- Integrated audio mixer, media players, titles, graphics, and DVE effects
- Versatile 2U rackmount frame
- Either all-digital SDI I/O, or mix-and-match analog and digital SD/HD
big live shows, incredibly sophisticated Web programs, and branded content for cross-channel delivery and multi-screen experiences. All in a turnkey solution.
More capabilities. More opportunities:
- 8-M/E, 24-channel video switcher with integrated audio mixer, media players, titles, graphics, and DVE effects
- Router-extensible for virtually unlimited scalability
- Robust I/O connectivity and networking
- Flexible video layering and compositing
The most complete sports production solution sized for mobile, 3Play 440 provides regional broadcasters, colleges and conferences, trucks, and mid-size venues with greater creative freedom to produce events with spectacular slow motion, instant replay, in-game highlights, and social media sharing. Take local events directly to the video board—or to audiences anywhere.
Deliver more than instant replay with:
- 4-camera capture, 2-channel delivery for advanced production of mid-sized events
- Built-in overlay and effects engine, reduces need for external graphics
- Entire suite of sports capabilities built in, eliminating expense for extra production equipment and reducing crew costs, space, and resources
- Up to 75% cost reduction vs. traditional replay systems
- Compact 2RU rackmount form factor
Television studios and live event producers everywhere can reach millions of monthly connected Skype users worldwide, add them to guest rosters, and maintain complete confidence in video and audio quality with TalkShow, NewTek’s facility-class solution for adding live, full HD, distraction-free Microsoft Skype TX video interviews to your productions with unparalleled production control.