The SE-2200 6 input multi-definition switcher is perfect for live production, religious worship, meetings or conference purposes.
It is a technically smart and cost effective portable broadcast-quality switcher.
SE-2200 is a solution that comes with a great features such as 6×6 SDI genlocked Matrix, Dual PIP and built-in title overlay system that works with entry level Datavideo CG systems, or other graphics programmes.
SE-2200 consists of 6 HD-SDI video inputs or with a combination of 4 HD-SDI and 2 HDMI inputs; all of the inputs are reassignable, thus it is able to adapt to your needs. One of the HDMI inputs can be used to accept video from a PC/Laptop computer to work with built-in title overlay system such as Datavideo’s CG solutions, including CG-200.
- 6 input HD broadcast quality switcher
- Ideal for live production venues, religious worship, meetings or conference purposes
- Video Inputs: 6 x HD-SDI, 2 x HDMI (CH 5 & 6)
- Audio Inputs: 4 x XLR
- Configurable Video Outputs: 6x HD-SDI (Program, Aux, Multi-View)
- Multi-View Outputs: 2 x HDMI
- 6×6 SDI Genlocked Matrix, Dual PIP and a built-in title creator system that works with Datavideo CG systems, PowerPoint and other graphics programmes
Firmware update V3.92 11 January 2016:
Fix: Improved network stability and minor fw updates and bug fixes. No new features were added.