Whether you are filming a seminar or conference, conducting a live outside broadcast or shooting inside a production studio, the Datavideo SE-1200MU HD video switcher enables you to switch seamlessly between video sources and blend high-quality digital content on the fly.
SE-1200MU a small, portable computer controlled 1RU rack mountable switcher. It features a 6-Channel HD video input that is incredibly reliable, unlike PC-based systems that are prone to crashing mid production.
SE-1200MU streams out multi-view screen video in real-time to a control PC for monitoring and control remotely. It is designed to be fully controlled from any Windows Laptop / PC with the included SE-1200 software control panel, or the RMC-260 control panel.
SE-1200MU includes four HD-SDI and two HDMI inputs and an internal frame synchronizer so you can use sources without gen-lock such as consumer HDMI cameras or even computers for live PowerPoint™ presentations.
Two assignable HD-SDI and two HDMI outputs for connecting an HD recorder, monitor and a streaming encoder, plus two Balanced XLR audio inputs for connecting an external audio mixers. Other features include chromakey, lumakey, DSK, PIP, still stores, audio delay, tally and RJ-45/RS-232 remote control interface.
6 video inputs ( HD-SDI x 4 + HDMI x 2)
- Flexible Mix/Effects Processor with
- 2 Upstream Keyers, supporting Chroma Key & Linear/Luma Key
- 2 DSK, supporting Linear & Luma Key Modes
- 1 PIP (assignable to any of the 4 keyers
- Wipe Generator: 32 Wipe Patterns, including Circle & Heart | Borders & Softness Control
- Wipe, Mix & Cut Transitions
- Full M/E Preview function
- Any Input (1-6) can be used as a Frame store
- Assignable Outputs
- Each HD-SDI output can be switched in the Menu as:
– PROGRAM (w/ DSK)
– Clean PROGRAM (w/o DSK)
– Clean PREVIEW (w/o DSK)
– Input 1-6
- XPT (Cross Point Assignment)
- PC control
- Control Switcher via USB / Laptop keyboard
- RMC-260 optional – SE-1200MU Digital Video Switcher remote controller
- Remote streaming of Multi view out using built-in Motion JPEG Streaming processor
- Tally output
- GPI output
- 1U rack mount