The Datavideo HDR-10 is the most affordable, easy-to-use instant replay system that is available today for live sports. Video production team can use the HDR-10 to provide instant replay with slow motion to review plays for referees and coaches during games and matches. It can also be used to make highlight reels for college recruiting purposes.
Whether you are a professional video production house or a novice school production team, the HDR-10 makes it simple to add instant replay with slow motion to your sports video production. Thanks to its small footprint, stackability, and durability, the HDR-10 is an easy, non-disruptive addition into any existing production workflow. Solid State Drive (SSD) compatibility provides the fastest uncompressed video response time when performing live instant replay.
Add the ergonomic RMC-400 controller, which can command up to 4 HDR-10 instant replay units simultaneously to make a powerful, intuitive multi-camera replay package. Shortcut keys and an easy-to-use jog wheel make performing live instant replay a breeze.
Take your production to the next level by adding instant replay with the HDR-10 andRMC-400.
- Single channel highlight replay unit
- Internal 4GB (30sec.) Buffer to capture and review the event
- 3G / HD-SDI input, output and loop through with embedded audio (see Instruction Manual for compatible resolutions)
- 1x RMC-400 Multi-Channel Instant Replay Control Unit Required
- GPI interface allows other devices such as switcher to trigger the playback
- Recording file formats: MOV
- Support NTFS format without 2GB/4GB file limitation
- LISN (Local Interconnect Synchronous Network) connection between main unit, remote controller and other devices