- Convert your base band SDI or HDMI to NDI and take full advantage of flexible IP networks. No need to run long SDI cables or purchase expensive video routers, simply access your live video in real time anywhere on your network.
Dual Color Tally
- We do Tally the right way. BirdDog Studio can display Tally onboard and externally via Tally out. Due to our superior NDI integration we can provide both Program and Preview tally indicators. Simply set the display to be full screen Tally or split screen to show both program and preview.
Power from anywhere
- We have your bases covered when it comes to power. BirdDog Studio can accept power input form the Ethernet cable via PoE technology. Don’t have a PoE network infrastructure? No worries, simply power via DC or V/Gold-mount battery plate optional accessories with power pass-through (coming soon).
Central fleet control
- Control and configure multiple BirdDog Studio devices through our admin panel which is accessible via a web browser on both mobile devices and desktop.
Monitor loop-out/format converter
- SDI and HDMI outputs are always live allowing you to convert from SDI to HDMI and vice versa. Connect a monitor to BirdDog Studio or simply use to loop out to other gear.
Software upgrade able
- We’re working all the time and as additional features are made available we will release these at no cost. To make updates easy a simple site deployment wizard will ensure all BirdDog Studios in your facility are updated, and all running the same software version.
Currently available for pre-order at $895