Amitrace is excited to offer the Amitrace Certification Program for video production teachers in Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
This intensive program will feature in person and virtual meetings with other participants, industry leaders, and Amitrace Crew members.
The program will focus on building participant program's broadcast efforts via training, collaboration, and demonstration.
- Application must be submitted to Amitrace by March 1, 2024.
- Panel will review applications between March 2 and April 1, 2024
- Participants will be contacted via phone during April 2024
- Orientation will take place June 13-14, 2024
- Quarterly meetings will take place at participant schools
- Monthly Zoom meetings - dates/times tbd.
- Final event will take place in June 2025.
- Amitrace will work with local school systems to recognize those who complete the program at school board meetings
- Teacher with a minimum of Three years of service in their current school system.
- Teacher must demonstrate a desire to begin or improve their current broadcast production efforts and productions.
- Teacher must have administrative support as evidenced by the administrator's completion of the administrative support letter.
- Teacher must have the support of the system IT department as evidenced by the IT department support letter.
Criteria For Program Completion
- Broadcast a news show at least two times each month
- Broadcast a minimum of four live football games
- Broadcast a minimum of 10 live basketball games
- Broadcast a minimum of 10 “other” sporting events
- Broadcast a minimum of three community/non-sporting events
- Clearly defined improvement of broadcast quality
- Increase in the number of cameras
- Addition of live play by play/color announcers
- Other criteria possible
- Improvement in broadcast graphic quality and content
- Attendance at All face to face meetings
- Attendance at 75% of monthly meetings
- Performance of quarterly presentations
- Submission of required video elements
Upon Completion, The School/Teacher Will Receive:
- Amitrace Certified Program Banner
- Amitrace Certified Program Digital marks for website/email use
- Teacher travel to a final wrap up event (TBD)
- Amitrace to work with school system for recognition in community
- Amitrace to distribute press releases to pertinent entities